Hurray! Finally, I have found something that has all in one. Easy, quick, super yummy and elegant… Oops one more, made with ingredients you would have handy all the time. Preparation is similar to a home-made pudding, bu its taste goes beyond pudding. You may even regret eating pudding so far:) For a shower or a party and even a surprise to your valentine, this is just another smart idea.I would highly recommend you add this into your cooking queue.
- Take a small deep pan and put 1/2 stick unsalted butter and add 1 cup of flour. Stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes, cook the flour with the butter. ( See Picture1)
- Then, pour 500 ml/2 cups of cold milk into the pan and cook the pudding until it boils. You should stir continuously at this time asÂ well. When the pudding begins to boil, add 1 cup of sugar and let it boil for 5-6 minutes or until it gets very thick.
- When it is thick, add 1 tea spoon of vanilla powder or extract if you haveÂ available. Mix the pudding one more time and put the pan in the fridge when it cools off. Keep the pudding in the fridge for about 1 hour or until it gets as thick as a dough. If you are short of time, you may put the pudding in the freezer section at lowest degree. Keeping it in the freezer for 20 minutes should be enough. (See Picture 2)
- Now, all you need to do is to make small balls with the pudding dough. Take a piece smaller than an egg from the pudding dough and make it a ball in your hands. Then, dip the pudding ball in coconut powder or pistachio powder. Make sure to cover all of the ball. Repeat the same thing for the rest of the dough. If you prefer, you can pourÂ chocolate sauce or heavy whipped cream over the pudding balls. There are many alternative ways of what you can do with the pudding balls. You may decide based on what you have at home.
- Lastly, stick a toothpick in the pudding balls and keep them in the fridge until serving.Â If there is no toothpicks, do not worry. They will still look very elegant.
I can not wait any more. I am going to eat the leftovers from yesterday if there is still some:)
I wish I could serve you, too…