Even though I am not a chocolate fan and do not have a sweet tooth either, I like this dessert as it is one of my practical recipes. The preparation time is about 10 minutes; however, the duration of the joy of having a piece from this dessert lasts for days.
1. First take a deep mixing bowl and put the sweet crackers into it. All you need to do is to crumble them up. You can either do that by hands or a food processor. You will need very tiny pieces but it should not be flour-like. See Picture 1.
2. Â Then addÂ 3/4 cup milk, 4 table spoons of cocoa, 4 table spoons of sugar, 1 cup walnuts, melted 55 gr or half stick butter.
3. Lastly, grade one orange skin and mix up everything very well. This mixture must be very thick but not asÂ hardÂ asÂ a stone.Â It should be just like a dough. Therefore, I will call it as chocolate dough. See Picture 2.
4. Next, put the Â dough on a piece of aluminum foil as you can see in Picture 1. Then fold two end of the foil and wrap it up. Give a pyramid design to your dough. See Picture 3 and 4.
5. Let it cool in the fridge for two hours. If you are in emergency, you can put it in the freezer for half an hour or until you feel that the dough is not soft.
6. When the dough is ready,Â slice it up and sprinkle coconut powder over the chocolate dough slices. You can use the pictures below as a guide.